First Annual CALS March Madness Competition!
Put your sports expertise to the test and join our March Madness bracket challenge! Participate for free to have the opportunity to win a prize in the random drawing, or as the competition's winner! Winner of the bracket competition will get first choice between two prize packs, and winner of the drawing will receive the remaining prize.
Get Your Grill On
- 3-piece BBQ set including a spatula, tongs, and a two-prong fork. Each utensil boasts a hard maple handle with bottle openers included on the spatula and fork, and a unique laser-cut logo featured on the spatula
- Premium cookout apparel that features vibrant Arizona Wildcats graphics on an oven mitt, pot holder, and apron
- Block A bucket to store your grilling tools or beverages
Sit Back and Sip
- Elegant bamboo cutting and serving paddle with an engraving of the Block A logo on the board
- Set of two 14 oz. Arizona Vault Cactus Logo Etched Glasses
- Set of two 3D Stadium View Wildcat coasters, picturing the inside of the McKale Memorial Center from a bird's eye view
Rules for Entry:
- One bracket entry per person
- Contestants must be 18 or older
- Current contact information must be provided upon entry
- Please ensure brackets are legible and include score predictions for the final round in case of a tie
- All brackets must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. March 15th in order to be eligible
- Any brackets submitted after this time will not be accepted.
|Round||1st Round||2nd Round||Sweet 16||Elite 8||Final 4||Final Game|
|Points per Correct Bracket||1 pt.||2 pts.||4 pts.||8 pts.||16 pts.||32 pts.|
How to Enter:
- Download a blank bracket from the link below
- Fill out your bracket (be sure to include score predictions for the final championship game)
- Save your bracket and name it. Example: lastname.firstname.pdf
- Enter the Challenge and submit your bracket with current contact information through our form by 11:59 p.m. March 15th
- Sit back and cheer on the Wildcats!
Each round of the brackets will be scored according to the chart above. In the case of a tie the score predictions for the final championship game will determine the winner. The person with the most points will choose their preferred prize. Once the winner chooses their prize, a random bracket will be drawn from the pool and will receive the remaining prize. Winners will be notified by April 10th.